Sunday, May 22, 2011

End of the World?

Upon hearing the news spread by a certain group in the US, I was dumbfounded for a moment.Then, I calmed myself, thinking that it was a mere religious propaganda.

At this moment, the predicted time had passed. I don't know exactly what to think... Last night I have read the book of revelation written by the apostle John. It was full of symbols and messages. Then, I thought that the word of God should not be merely literally or mathematically interpreted.I believe that it should be read with faith and prayer. Hence, we Christians should be careful. There is nothing wrong in preparing our souls ahead of time. It is rather better to do that. Who knows? We cannot predict the future...We will never know what will happen to us. As the saying goes: "Preparation is the cure to anxiety"....